The European Network of Policy Incubators
Chapter I: Values
§1. the-enpi.org commits to the following values:
- Societal welfare, achieved predominantly through upscaleable research.
- Ecological sustainability, driven by the globalization of wellbeing and intergenerational equity.
- Technocracy, respectively the rule of science bound with the rule of law as a just end of transforming the externalities of global capitalism.
- Inclusivity, achieved through complementing electoral democracy with experimental direct, liquid, deliberative, consultative and quasi-capitalist tools.
- Interdisciplinarity, resp. the necessary insight into the parallelisms between internal and external dimensions of post-sovereign entities as the mean towards solving externalities of the human-environment interactions.
- Justice, fairness and equity, as the possibly trinity in its actions towards planetary sustainable development.
- Increased scientific literacy as a mean towards solving societal deficiencies.
- Policy effectiveness as the overcoming of the barriers of a sustainability gap.
The #Sustainability project ponders over governance arrangements and methods for countering externalities stemming from sustainability oriented policy approaches. It focuses explicitly on the conceptualization and externalization of the circular economy as a mean towards addressing the non-trade related shortfals of the neoliberal trading system.
Project #Sustainability, Opinion §1: Critical Assessment of Sustainability
Project #Sustainability, Policy Paper §2: The Four Concentric Cycles of a Circular Economy
Project #Sustainability, Policy Paper §4: Supranational Hybrid Materialism: Two Strategies for Own Resources of the European Union after 2020.
Project #Sustainability, Policy Paper §6: Matching Circular Economy Missions with a Network of Circular Cities
Project #Sustainability, Policy Paper §7: Circular Solutions to Telecoupled Externalities of EU’s Green Economy Transition
Project #Sustainability, Policy Paper §8: Circularity Database
The #Governance deliberates on the future of the European institutional ecosystem and its concentric epistemic networks, values driven self-legitimization and policy instruments. It pays particular attention on the possibility of deploying scientific brainstorming missions for solving fragility, telecoupling, externalities, thus fostering sustainability and resilience.
Project #Governance, Policy Paper §1: Brexit and the Bulgarian Council of EU Presidencies as triggers of regional integration differentiation.
Project #Governance, Policy Toolbox §1: Methodology of the ad-hoc Think-Tank deployment
Project #Governance, Policy Brief §1: The End of „Democracy“ as Core of the „New Deal“ for Europe.
Project #Governance, Policy Brief §2: Towards pan-European Liquid Democracy?
Project #Governance, Publication §1: Historical Constructivism and the Bulgarian Council of EU Presidency: Policy Externalization towards the Eastern Partnership
Project #Governance, Publication §4: Issues within the the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership and the European Neighbourhood Policy
Project #Governance, Publication §5: Governing Urban Shrinkage
- Project #Governance, Policy Paper §9: The New European Commission – Concentric Responsibilities, Normative Leadership and Translocal Epistemic Reflexivity
The #Regionalism project explore the geospatial and regional multipolarity in today’s world. By paying particular attention on the role of comparative regional integration (LAC, EEU, ASEAN, SAARC, AU), it aims to deconstruct the externalities of globalisation and face them up to natural capital protection, good governance and scientific progress.
Project #Regionalism, Book Review §1: Chocolate Nations – Living and Dying for Cocoa in West Africa
Project #Regionalism, Policy Brief §3: The G20 Summit Between Self-globalizing States and Military Buildup.
Project #Regionalism, Policy Paper §3: Economic Consequences of the Western Protectionist Emancipation.
Project #Regionalism, Publication §3: EU Foreign Policy – Ground Evidence from MENA
Project #Regionalism, Policy Paper §5: Sofia’s Council of EU and China 16+1 Summit Presidencies – Pathway to a Resilient Neighbourhood?
Project #Regionalism, Open-Source Research Proposal §1: Belt and Road in Central Asia – Schism Between Chinese Domestic and Foreign Ecological Modernization?
- Project #Regionalism, Policy Brief §4: How the EU Formulates its Foreign Policy Towards China