is the founder of the think-tank. He holds B.A. in European Studies: Economics and Law, M.A in Public Policy and International Development from the Willy Brandt School of Public Policy at the University of Erfurt, Germany and the College of Europe in Natolin, Poland, including exchanges at the Universities of St. Gallen (CH), Wien (AU), Novosibirsk (RU) and Lahore (PK). He taught a semester at the European Education Centre in Yangon, Myanmar and held policy support functions to the EU, OSCE, AU, ASEM.
- Spatial Geo-Economic Strategies of Russia and China in Conflict Zones: Ukraine and Myanmar Compared, CEFIR Working Paper, University of Liege
- Historical Constructivism and the Bulgarian Council of EU Presidency: Policy Externalization towards the Eastern Partnership, in a collection ’10 years Bulgaria in the EU – Successes and Challenges”, University of Plovdiv
- Competing Regionalism in Asia and Europe: the Perspective of Russia and ASEAN, Diplomacy Journal of the Bulgarian Diplomatic Institute at the MFA, ed. 18/2016, p. 101-107, 197-202
- “Bulgaria in the ENP”, in Bulgaria in the CFSP after 2014: New Instruments, More Opportunities?, Centre for European and International Studies / Friedrich Ebert Stiftung
- Belarus’ Crucifix: The Road in-Between Two Integration Projects, Presented at a seminar by Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Prague
- The Common Agricultural Policy: Look into the Future, Second Place in National Competition organized by cap.gateway.bg
- “Corruption in Indonesian Forestry and the Role of ASEAN”, Anti-Corruption International
- Is CETA triggering a new pattern of protectionism?”, blogactiv.eu (part of euractiv.eu)
- “Digitalization of Democracy: is the EU falling behind?“, European Student Think-Tank
- “The European Commission: Transformation or Conversion?“, Project for Democratic Union
- “36 ‘Youth Fellows’ generate ideas for EU-Africa summit“, Interview with EurActiv
- Essay “Europa.bg”, Collection “25 Years of Тransition”, ISBN 978-954-92657-1-2
is the graphic designer of the think-tank. She holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts from Georgia State University and a Master of Fine Arts from the University of Texas at Austin and has held similar functions for BCC and Indeed.
is an associate fellow to the think-tank. He holds a BSc. Accounting, MSc. Forensic Science – Accounting & Criminal Investigation and MSc. in Governance & Regional Integration and is currently a Junior Researcher at Zentrum für Entwicklungsforschung of the Friedrich Wilhelm Universität Bonn. He has been a Peace and Security Fellow at the African Union – European Union YPII and YCH, International Election Observer in Kenya and Health Data Analyst in Nigeria.
- MP Opoku, W. Nketsia, E. Agyei-Okyere, OS Oginni & EL Torgbenu. 2019. Inclusive education in West Africa: predictors of parental attitudes, knowledge and perceived social norms influencing inclusive practices in Ghana and Nigeria. International Journal of Inclusive Education, 8(23)1-19.
- BA Alupo, OS Oginni, MP Opoku, EL Torgbenu. 2018. Psychological experiences of refugees and the response of the community in the Lake Chad region. Behavioral Sciences of Terrorism and Political Aggression, 3(11): 215-231.
- EL.Torgbenu, OS. Oginni, MP. Opoku, W. Nketsia, E. Agyei-Okyere. 2018. Inclusive practices in Nigeria: Exploring parental attitude, knowledge and perceived social norms influencing implementation. International Journal of Inclusive Education. ,8(22) .
- OS. Oginni, MP. Opoku and B.A. Alupo. 2018. Terrorism in the Lake Chad Region: Integration of Refugees and Internally Displaced Persons. Journal of Borderlands Studies, 1(33): 1-17.
- OS Oginni. 2017. Towards Black Box Forensic Cybercrime Investigation Model (BBFCIM): Beyond the Rule of Thumb. In: B. Christiansen, & F. Kasarcı (eds.): Corporate Espionage, Geopolitics, and Diplomacy Issues in International Business . IGI Global.168-187.
- OS Oginni, AD Omojowo. 2016. Sustainable development and corporate social responsibility in sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from industries in Cameroon. Economies, 4(2): 1-10. (Open Access)
- SO Oginni. 2016. Reforming Fiscal Policy Towards Inclusive Growth in Africa: From Brown Growth to Green Economy. OIDA International Journal of Sustainable Development, 5(9): 11-28.
- SO Oginni, JN Moitui. 2016. African Renaissance and Pan-Africanism, a Shared Value and Identity among African Nationals.Africology: The Journal of Pan African Studies, 9(1): 39-58.
- OS Oginni, AD Omojowo. 2015. The Implementation of Sustainable Business Model among Industries in Cameroon. OIDA International Journal of Sustainable Development, 8(11): 71-80.
- SO Oginni, JN Moitui. 2015. Social Media and Public Policy Process in Africa: Enhanced Policy Process in Digital Age.Consilience, 14: 158-172. (Open Access)
- JG, El-Maude , A, Mas’ ud, N, Mustapha, SO, Oginni. 2014. Tax Complexity and Tax Compliance in African Self-Assessment Environment. International Journal of Management Research & Review, 4(5): 575-582.
- OS, Oginni, E Gambo, K Ibrahim. 2014. Nexus of Gender Pay Gap and Economic Growth: Evidence from Nigeria. International Journal of Management Sciences and Business Research, 3(4): 7-12.
- OS Oginni, JG El-Maude, M Abba, ME Onuh. 2013. Electronic payment system and economic growth: a review of transition to cashless economy in Nigeria. International Journal of Science, Engineering, Technology, 2(9): 913-918.
- OS Oginni, M Abba, JG El-maude, IA Arikpo. 2013. E-banking and bank performance: Evidence from Nigeria. International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology, 2(8): 766-771.