is a non-partisan platform for open-source scientific and policy research. Its mission is to transform into a think-tank that analyzes the role of post-sovereign entities in the transition of post-communist, post-militaristic and post-Soviet statehood(s).
- Disseminates academic research to policy makers.
- Delivers positions and analyses of legislative and political initiatives.
- Conceptualizes policy interventions and promotes them through media.
- Organizes events to maximize the input and outreach of its activities.
- Manages scientific consortia and projects inclusive of research components.
- Provides capacity and implementation guidance to large-scale policy events.
- Research as a mean towards achieving societal welfare.
- Globalization as the main engine behind ecological sustainability.
- Technocratic responsnses to neo-capitalism as a just mean.
- Democracy as an inclusive platform for policy-making.
- Foreign policy as the sum of aspirations in the sphere of economics, the environment, security and development.